Thanks to the generosity of Mariners Church, the new Community Center is under construction and scheduled to open Fall of 2017.
However, it’s not too late to get involved! You can still pray, pledge and give toward BEYOND.
PRAY FOR BEYOND
Our goal is 100% of our church praying for BEYOND
- Pray for the needs of the community and for God’s healing for those struggling with marriage/family relationships, finances, homelessness, joblessness, addiction, domestic violence, neighborhood crime, or physical and mental disabilities.
- Pray that together, the people of Mariners Church can serve and authentically connect with our community in ways that will open their hearts to spiritual transformation and faith in Jesus.
- Pray… “Lord, what would You have me give to fulfill Your will for the Mariners Church Community Resource Center?”
It’s not about equal gifts, but equal sacrifice.
It’s about doing this together, all in, at every level, because this shows our
heart to serve our community and share Jesus’ love.
DO LESS, GIVE MORE
Small things can make a big impact. What am I willing to give up over the next 2 years so I can support BEYOND?
Every gift is important because it represents the heart of everyone at Mariners Church – to be generous and to love others as ourselves. We can’t meet this need without gifts of all sizes. Every gift counts and makes a difference. In this spirit, please prayerfully consider offering a pledge – giving financially over two years through December 2018 to make our Community Resource Center a reality.
GIVE TO BEYOND
To start giving toward your pledge, or to make a one-time gift, you can follow the button below to LOGIN.
To check the amount you pledged:
- Go here
- Login to your Mariners Church account.
- Click on the ” Manage Pledges” button on the right-hand side.
- Log in again.
- Your pledge should now be viewable.
If you have questions about your pledge, don’t hesitate to contact Marci: email@example.com
If you would rather give by check, please make it out to Mariners Church with Beyond in the memo section. Mail to:
5001 Newport Coast Dr
Irvine, CA 92603